Sep 12 2020
BBC Look North Leeds live pre-Liverpool – with Leeds fans Phil Beeton, Heidi Haigh and Josh
- Filed under Latest News
Heidi Haigh is a well-known female fanatical Leeds United supporter of over 50 years who is still as passionate a supporter now as she was in the seventies. She is a current home and away season ticket holder and goes to Elland Road with her middle daughter Danielle and her granddaughters Hannah, Laura and Alexis who take it in turns to go with her. Danielle has been attending games since she was a few weeks old and Heidi’s youngest daughter Emily’s season ticket which she had since before she was born, has been taken over by her granddaughter. Heidi’s trademark beret made her well known amongst players and fans alike, and former players still stop her in the street to say hello. She has had many articles and pictures published, from the Yorkshire Evening Post to the Daily Express. Heidi does a blog called Follow Me and Leeds United at every game, and takes photos of fans which are shared around the world with other Leeds fan groups.
Follow Me and Leeds United Website
This is the official website of Heidi Haigh author of:
- Follow Me and Leeds United
- Once a Leeds fan, always a Leeds fan
- The Sleeping Giant Awakens - Leeds United season 2016-2017
- Back to Reality, Leeds United 2017-18
- Co-author of The Good,The Bad and The Ugly of Leeds United, Leeds United in the 1980s with Andrew Dalton
- Marcelo Bielsa's Leeds United
- OUT NOW: Leeds are going to the Premier League!Leeds United Season 2019-2020; Promotion in their Centenary Year!
The website is run by the author herself and are her personal views and not intended to cause any offence to anyone.
Official Follow Me and Leeds United Sponsor 2019/20 - Zion Digital
Zion Digital provide Digital Marketing services such as Websites, SEO, Email, e-Commerce and many others, to get your business online, and to get it seen. We’re in Halifax but cover the whole of the UK and internationally working with global partners such as Google, Microsoft, Amazon and many more to improve brands and increase your online profile. Special offer for Leeds fans 20% off mentioning ‘BIELSA’ on 03300 43 1968 or email us at LUFC@zion.digital until the end of this ‘hopefully’ glorious season! OnOnOn!
Books are available by clicking on the book covers below. Autographed copies are available direct from the author and contact can be made via the contact form or in person at a game.
Also available direct from my publisher JMD Media/DB Publishing
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Everton v Leeds United 28th November 2020 at Goodison Park
- JMD Media – Black Friday offer on books – 40% discount until the end of Monday 30/11/2020 using code fri40
- Leeds United v Arsenal 22nd November 2020 at Elland Road
- Thank you for buying my new book – Leeds Are Going to the Premier League! Leeds United Season 2019-20. Promotion in their Centenary Year.
- Leeds fans singing in Norway pre-season 2015 in the Kultur pub Lillestrom